Bobster Road Hog II Convertible and Interchangeable Lens Goggle Sunglasses | Gloss Black
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Patented Quick Release System (QRS) for rapid conversion from sunglasses to goggles
- Two quick attach/detach soft cloth top foam inserts
- Lightweight, flexible Grilamid® frame
- Four sets of easy-change lenses provided; anti-fog smoke, amber, clear and dual-grade reflective
- Polycarbonate lenses are shatter-resistant and give 100% protection against UVA and UVB ultraviolet rays
- Protective belt case and lens cleaning cloth included
- Accept prescription lenses (not included)
|MODEL||ROAD HOG II|
|COLOR/FINISH||BLACK / BLACK / GLOSS BLACK / GLOSS|
|LENS COLOR/FINISH||SMOKE / AMBER / CLEAR / MIRROR|
|MATERIAL||GRILAMID TR90 / POLYCARBONATE|
|BRIDGE WIDTH||18 MM|
|FRAME WIDTH||130 MM|
|LENS WIDTH||49 MM|
|LENS HEIGHT||31 MM|
|RIDING STYLE||ADVENTURE TOURING / DUAL-SPORT / STREET|
Regulate the road with this adaptable eyewear that is both convertible and interchangeable. Ideal for use any time of day or night and in any environment, this eyewear features four different sets of interchangeable polycarbonate lenses as well as a detachable, adjustable strap for quick conversion from sunglass to goggle. Two sets of removable foam are included; producing one pair of eyewear that can be worn 24 different ways.
Bobster Eyewear specializes in the design and manufacturing of performance eyewear suitable for normal to extreme activities. Launching its first eyewear line in 1996, Bobster Eyewear has become a well-known trade name amongst its target market and is a brand that has international recognition. Bobster Eyewear offers eyewear that is easily customizable to suit constantly changing environmental conditions and user requirements.
- Grilamid TR90 frame
- Polycarbonate lens
- 100% UV protection coating
- Lens width: 62 millimeters
- Lens height: 38 millimeters
- Bridge: 15 millimeters
- Arm: 120 millimeters
- CONVERTIBLE FROM GOGGLES TO GLASSES: Bobster convertibles are stylishly sleek and versatile. The Road Hog II has the ability to easily convert from sunglasses to goggles. Our convertible eyewear is for those that desire the look of a sunglass and the functionality of a goggle. By simply removing the temples and inserting our goggle strap, Bobster convertibles seamlessly transition into goggles
- INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES: Interchangeable lenses can be easily changed out by removing the lens from the eyewear frame and inserting different colored lens into the same frame. The Road Hog II comes with 4 lenses: Dual Grade Reflective, Smoked Mirror, Amber and Clear
- IMPACT RESISTANT UV PROTECTION: Our Polycarbonate lenses are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass lenses and they also provide 100% protection from the sun's harmful UV rays. They are also lightweight, adding to the comfort of your eyewear
- CLOSED CELL FOAM: The Road Hog II also comes with 2 sets of removable closed cell foam to ensure a tear free ride while cruising. This type of foam provides low water absorption while being weather and chemical resistant. It also lasts longer than most other foams
- OPTICALLY CORRECT LENSES: Optically correct lenses prevent headaches from extended wear of eyewear. Non-optically correct lenses cause continuous refocusing due to distortion. This places a large amount of strain on the eyes and can eventually lead to headaches, nausea and dizziness. Lenses are Prescription ready (Rx-able)
- MEDIUM FRAME SIZE: Frame Width - 130mm, Lens Width - 49mm, Lens Height - 31mm. Comes with protective carry case.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the states, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our warehouse in Miami for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our store to the destination in US, orders are shipped by USPS Postal Service or UPS depending on the shipping you requested. After processing and leaving the store, items usually take between 3 and 7 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time, specially during this Pandemic.
Any questions on Shipping or Status of the Order, Please Contact Us.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.