ProBand BandIT XM® (MAGNETIC)
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
The ProBand BandIT XM introduces the use of Magna-Therapy® as an enhancement to the BandIT, and features a unique, non-constrictive design consisting of two soft-plastic plates curved to the shape of the forearm.
- ProBand BandIT XM utilizes magnetic pads to enhance natural healing in the area of the elbow.
- Stimulates the body's natural healing process by increasing blood flow and
oxygen, reducing inflammation and pain, facilitating active decompression of soft tissue irritation.
- Leverages Compression Therapy to provide more immediate pain relief, while working with your body's own natural movements to create a pumping mechanism, increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation to improve healing environments.
- Plates have soft cushioned neoprene on the insides that rest against the skin. Plates are held together by a single piece of hook and loop strap, which is attached with a metal rivet.
- ProBand BandIT XM utilizes Anatomically Focused Dynamic Compression® to turn the natural action of the forearm into a natural pump.
It is highly effective in relieving pain commonly associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis, Cumulative Trauma Disorders and other ailments sustained in the workplace or in recreational activities.
Studies have shown Magna-Therapy to be effective in 70% or more cases and many therapists report the predictability of success with this enhancement to be higher than any other treatment. Risk is low and benefit is high.
When placed near the affected area, magnets may stimulate blood flow with the resultant increase of oxygen-caring capacity of the blood, both of which are basic and essential to helping the body heal itself.
Although not yet approved by the United States FDA, magnetic therapy is being investigated as a new remedy for many Repetitive Stress Injuries by the National Institute of Health’s Office of Alternative Medicine.
One size fits most. If you require a longer strap please call us at (800) 676-1550 to place a special order. We can provide customers with a 20″ strap instead of the standard 18″ strap.