ProBand BandIT XM® (MAGNETIC)
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
The ProBand BandIT XM introduces the use of Magna-Therapy® as an enhancement to the BandIT, and features a unique, non-constrictive design consisting of two soft-plastic plates curved to the shape of the forearm.
- ProBand BandIT XM utilizes magnetic pads to enhance natural healing in the area of the elbow.
- Stimulates the body's natural healing process by increasing blood flow and
oxygen, reducing inflammation and pain, facilitating active decompression of soft tissue irritation.
- Leverages Compression Therapy to provide more immediate pain relief, while working with your body's own natural movements to create a pumping mechanism, increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation to improve healing environments.
- Plates have soft cushioned neoprene on the insides that rest against the skin. Plates are held together by a single piece of hook and loop strap, which is attached with a metal rivet.
- ProBand BandIT XM utilizes Anatomically Focused Dynamic Compression® to turn the natural action of the forearm into a natural pump.
It is highly effective in relieving pain commonly associated with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis, Cumulative Trauma Disorders and other ailments sustained in the workplace or in recreational activities.
Studies have shown Magna-Therapy to be effective in 70% or more cases and many therapists report the predictability of success with this enhancement to be higher than any other treatment. Risk is low and benefit is high.
When placed near the affected area, magnets may stimulate blood flow with the resultant increase of oxygen-caring capacity of the blood, both of which are basic and essential to helping the body heal itself.
Although not yet approved by the United States FDA, magnetic therapy is being investigated as a new remedy for many Repetitive Stress Injuries by the National Institute of Health’s Office of Alternative Medicine.
One size fits most. If you require a longer strap please call us at (800) 676-1550 to place a special order. We can provide customers with a 20″ strap instead of the standard 18″ strap.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the states, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are sent to our warehouse in Miami for dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed.
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our store to the destination in US, orders are shipped by USPS Postal Service or UPS depending on the shipping you requested. After processing and leaving the store, items usually take between 3 and 7 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time, specially during this Pandemic.
Any questions on Shipping or Status of the Order, Please Contact Us.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.